`Dhoom 3` creating `dhoom` with merchandise
Mumbai: Mobile game, barbie dolls, fashion accessories, notebooks, cards and more - Bollywood stars Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif Tuesday came together to launch an extensive range of official merchandise and technology products related to their forthcoming action adventure ‘Dhoom 3’.
Aamir, who plays Sahir - The Clown Thief, and Katrina, who essays Aaliya - The Acrobat Diva in the film, launched the broad array of products Tuesday at the Yash Raj Films (YRF) Studios here.
The ‘Dhoom 3’ licensing programme is supported by Yash Raj Films Licensing (YRFL). There are over 200 varieties of products and 20 partners with a combined penetration at more than 20,000 retail touch points and with a price range of Rs.69 to Rs.9,000, said a statement.
The film`s collaboration with ICE X Electronics has resulted in an innovative range of electronic gadgets inspired by the movie. Its tie-up with toy manufacturing company Mattel will treat fans with a limited-edition `Barbie Collector Dolls` of Aamir and Katrina, that capture their looks and styles from the movie, and more interesting offerings.
‘Dhoom 3’ also has a mobile game courtesy 99 Games, while the film`s association with BollyXpress has put a bit of excitement into greeting cards, gift wrapping papers and calendars.
There is also a special consumer and trade promotion for Gulf Pride 4T Plus Bike Oils, and a superior grip ‘Dhoom 3’ limited edition CEAT Tyres.
Orosilber is a line on fashion accessories of men, inspired by designs featured in the movie. There are pendants, rings, wallets, bracelets, dog tags, belts, key chains, tie pins, cufflinks and more.
As part of Collectabillia`s ‘Dhoom 3’ product line, get your hands on a range of fashion bags, sling bags, hats, USB sticks, hat magnets, caps, bandanas and other accessories.
For those who want to drive in `Dhoom` style, automobile graphics manufacturer Classic Stripes is offering a line of hot ‘Dhoom 3’ bike decals.
‘Dhoom 3’ also has a tie-up with Nightingale for diaries and notebooks that feature graphics based on the movie, while a range of Bombay Dyeing offerings will satiate those looking to spice up bedrooms and bathrooms with a ‘Dhoom 3’ branded bed linens, cushions and bath linens.
Aamir and Katrina also joined in to annouce the film`s association with Diva`ni for colorful and trendy clown-themed scarves.
Archies is developing an exclusive range of the movie-inspired paper stationery products, while Steelbird is making helmets for bikers.
There are also playing cards from Parksons, and Vox Pop Clothing`s ‘Dhoom 3’ t-shirts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'The Spectacular Jihad...' inspired by 9/11 attacks
- Jackie Chan opens acting school in China
- I’ve fallen in love with acting, says Lauren Gottlieb
- Pulkit Samrat 'can't wait' to watch 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- History lessons for 'Gour Hari Dastaan' cast
- Shakti Kapoor to play crazy professor in upcoming film
- Playing Kashibai emotionally draining for Priyanka Chopra
- Shraddha Kapoor visits 'Baaghi' set ahead of shoot
- Expert detoxification guide for brides-to-be
- Salman Khan thanks Aamir, Shah Rukh for 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' poster release
- 'Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya blaze'
- Piers Morgan returns to 'America's Got Talent' as guest
- Netflix renews 'Grace And Frankie' for season two
- Zayn Malik may make 'X Factor' comeback as judge
- 'Supergirl' pilot leaks online six months before schedule
- New York `Mad Men` exhibition extends to September 6
- Newcomer Monica Sehgal gets taste of her popularity
- Ashish Juneja to enter 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar'
- `New Girl` actor Max Greenfield roped in for `American Horror Story: Hotel`
- 'American Idol' Carrie Underwood thanks show for stardom
- Indian-American first vegetarian contestant on 'MasterChef US'
- `Running Wild With Bear Grylls` ropes in Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Mathura rally: PM Modi's ten power-packed dialogues
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow