`Disgusted` Jermaine Jackson breaks silence over Conrad Murray`s release
London: Jermaine Jackson has expressed his pain over Conrad Murray`s release from prison and called it "disgusting", when he arrived at LAX airport.
The 58-year-old American singer broke his silence after hearing Conrad Murray, who was convicted of manslaughter in 2011 for administering a lethal dose of anesthetic to Michael Jackson and received a maximum four-year penalty after a two-month trial, has been released from prison, the Mirror reported.
The 60-year-old former doctor, who was accused of "playing Russian roulette with Michael Jackson`s life every single night" by Deputy District Attorney, has served half of his four year sentence for causing the King of Pop `s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion