`Drowning` Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii
Washington: Anne Hathaway had luck on her side when she got caught in a dangerous riptide in Hawaii , but was saved by a surfer.
Sources told Radar Online that when the `Les Miserables` star began screaming for assistance after the waters turned fierce while she was swimming on the beach, an unidentified man rushed to her rescue and pulled her out.
The 31-year-old actress supposedly escaped the incident with just a scraped-up foot, which was immediately tended by her husband, Adam Shulman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside