`Drowning` Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii
Washington: Anne Hathaway had luck on her side when she got caught in a dangerous riptide in Hawaii , but was saved by a surfer.
Sources told Radar Online that when the `Les Miserables` star began screaming for assistance after the waters turned fierce while she was swimming on the beach, an unidentified man rushed to her rescue and pulled her out.
The 31-year-old actress supposedly escaped the incident with just a scraped-up foot, which was immediately tended by her husband, Adam Shulman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'