`Drowning` Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii
Washington: Anne Hathaway had luck on her side when she got caught in a dangerous riptide in Hawaii , but was saved by a surfer.
Sources told Radar Online that when the `Les Miserables` star began screaming for assistance after the waters turned fierce while she was swimming on the beach, an unidentified man rushed to her rescue and pulled her out.
The 31-year-old actress supposedly escaped the incident with just a scraped-up foot, which was immediately tended by her husband, Adam Shulman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!