`Good Samaritan` Liev Schreiber comforts injured passerby
New York: Liev Schreiber rushed to the aid of a woman who hurt herself after falling outside his home on Saturday.
After falling down in his Brentwood neighborhood, the woman was graciously helped by the ‘Wolverine’ star, along with others, the New York Daily News reported.
Schreiber, who was dressed in gray shorts and a T-shirt, was seen politely chatting with the woman while kneeling down beside her to make sure she was okay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!