`Good Samaritan` Liev Schreiber comforts injured passerby
New York: Liev Schreiber rushed to the aid of a woman who hurt herself after falling outside his home on Saturday.
After falling down in his Brentwood neighborhood, the woman was graciously helped by the ‘Wolverine’ star, along with others, the New York Daily News reported.
Schreiber, who was dressed in gray shorts and a T-shirt, was seen politely chatting with the woman while kneeling down beside her to make sure she was okay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jethalal' promotes Varun Dhawan starrer 'Dishoom' by flaunting his unique swag! Watch video
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Watch: Special 'Justice League' Comic-Con 2016 footage will give you goosebumps!
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone