`Gori Tere Pyaar Mein` crew gorges on Gujarati food
Mumbai: A break from a shooting schedule is always welcome, and all the more, when it`s about scrumptious food! The team of ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’, which is currently in production in Bhuj, had a wonderful time gorging on authentic Gujarati food.
Director Punit Malhotra was especially in high spirits after actor Anupam Kher treated the team with the Gujarati `thali`.
"Eventful night. The cast and crew in a hotel, great food, hundreds of puris and jalebis and bikes following us all the way back to the hotel. True to his word, Anupam Kher took us for an authentic Gujarati thali last night. Everyone has put on a few kilos," Malhotra posted on Twitter.
The movie stars Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan in lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys