`Heartbroken` Julia Roberts pays tribute to late half-sister
Washington: Julia Roberts arrived in her homeland for an emotional memorial service to honor the terrible death of her half-sister Nancy Motes.
The 46-year-old actor delivered a heartfelt speech about her half-sibling, who died from an apparent drug overdose on Feb. 9, during the hour-and-a-half long service attended by an intimate group of friends and family, a leading daily reported.
Sources revealed that she kept it concise but was absolutely genuine and very touching and showed just how much she meant to her and was really fitting.
Motes` fiance John Dilbeck, a film and TV locations manager whom she was due to marry in May, wasn`t invited to the memorial service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures