`Heartbroken` Julia Roberts pays tribute to late half-sister
Washington: Julia Roberts arrived in her homeland for an emotional memorial service to honor the terrible death of her half-sister Nancy Motes.
The 46-year-old actor delivered a heartfelt speech about her half-sibling, who died from an apparent drug overdose on Feb. 9, during the hour-and-a-half long service attended by an intimate group of friends and family, a leading daily reported.
Sources revealed that she kept it concise but was absolutely genuine and very touching and showed just how much she meant to her and was really fitting.
Motes` fiance John Dilbeck, a film and TV locations manager whom she was due to marry in May, wasn`t invited to the memorial service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar to work together! Details inside
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actors prays for her good health
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore
- Smart dressing tips for children during monsoon