`High School Musical` star sues parents
Los Angeles: ‘High School Musical’ actor Chris Warren has taken legal action against his parents, accusing them of accessing his cash from his personal trust.
The 23-year-old claims his father, Christopher Warren Sr., and mother, ‘Passions’ actress Brook Kerr, established a fund for him in 2001 for all the money he made as a minor, but alleges they have been personally using the cash, reports tmz.com.
Warren claims that when he attempted to make a withdrawal in 2011, his parents refused to grant him access.
The former child star is now suing his parents for the alleged missing money.
Kerr and Warren Sr. separated in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video