`Hunger Games` actor Wes Chatham, wife expecting first child
Los Angeles: `Hunger Games` actor Wes Chatham and wife Jenn Brown are expecting their first child in December.
Chatham, 35 married `Ninja Warrior` co-host Brown, 33 in April 2012, reported People magazine.
"With as much as this baby is kicking, we think we have America`s first Baby Ninja Warrior!" the couple said.
Chatham plays Castor in the third and fourth films in the `Hunger Games` series and previously starred on CBS` `The Unit`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film