`Hunger Games` actor Wes Chatham, wife expecting first child
Los Angeles: `Hunger Games` actor Wes Chatham and wife Jenn Brown are expecting their first child in December.
Chatham, 35 married `Ninja Warrior` co-host Brown, 33 in April 2012, reported People magazine.
"With as much as this baby is kicking, we think we have America`s first Baby Ninja Warrior!" the couple said.
Chatham plays Castor in the third and fourth films in the `Hunger Games` series and previously starred on CBS` `The Unit`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj