`Iron Man 3` starts debates, Robert Downey Jr. pleased
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Robert Downey Jr. said he is happy ‘Iron Man 3’ has got people talking about whether terrorism is media-driven.
The 48-year-old, who plays Iron Man - Tony Stark in the superhero film franchise, is pleased that the movie sparks discussions among children about subjects they may not otherwise be interested in.
"We just wanted to get to a point where kids would be asking that question when they left the theatre," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Downey Jr. as saying.
"We wanted people to be having conversations about what genetics technology could mean and without being political is terrorism media driven? I`m happy those arguments will be occurring. They`re debates about entertainment," added Downey Jr.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?