`Iron Man 3` starts debates, Robert Downey Jr. pleased
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Robert Downey Jr. said he is happy ‘Iron Man 3’ has got people talking about whether terrorism is media-driven.
The 48-year-old, who plays Iron Man - Tony Stark in the superhero film franchise, is pleased that the movie sparks discussions among children about subjects they may not otherwise be interested in.
"We just wanted to get to a point where kids would be asking that question when they left the theatre," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Downey Jr. as saying.
"We wanted people to be having conversations about what genetics technology could mean and without being political is terrorism media driven? I`m happy those arguments will be occurring. They`re debates about entertainment," added Downey Jr.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'