`Iron Man` stuntman dies in plane crash
Beijing: Hollywood stunt artist Dave Riggs, who has appeared in `Iron Man` and Bond movie `Casino Royale`, was missing. But it is now confirmed that he was killed in a plane crash, reports contactmusic.com
Riggs was missing since Sep 17, when the accident happened in China. The plane which he was flying in preparation for a local airshow, crashed into a lake.
His body was pulled out of the water and Riggs` translater was rescued shortly after the crash, but later died in the hospital.
The accident is currently being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar