`Jailed` Joe Francis says he is 100 percent innocent
Washington: `Girls Gone Wild` founder Joe Francis, who has been jailed for 270 days and put on a 3-year probation for five different charges, has claimed that he is one hundred percent innocent in the case.
Francis was convicted of choking a woman and repeatedly slamming her head to the ground in 2011.
The video producer said that the sentence is "ridiculous" and "absurd" and has appealed against the decision.
Francis, who has been targeted with dozens of other lawsuits, added that he was sure he`ll emerge victorious in the end.
Francis was accused of three counts of false imprisonment, one count of assault by means likely to cause great bodily injury, and one count of dissuading a witness from reporting a crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'