`MIA` Simon Cowell`s lawyers wants pregnant gal pal to prove paternity
London: Simon Cowell`s attorney`s are demanding that his baby mama, Lauren Silverman, undergo a DNA test to prove that the TV mogul is the father of her unborn child.
The `X Factor` judge, who is reportedly planning to splurge on a 10 million pound house for his pregnant lover, has been advised by his legal team to make sure that Lauren is actually expecting his child before making any huge settlements, the Daily Star reported.
The socialite is still married to real estate mogul, Andrew Silverman .
Although, Cowell is apparently "sure the baby is his", legal experts want him to demand proof.
Loni Coombs, former prosecutor and US legal expert, said that if Cowell is going to take on child support, he should be sure about the baby`s paternity.
The Brit TV star, who has not been seen in public for a week now, is paying top LA lawyer, Marty Singer, to handle the whole baby controversy.
Cowell has been also advised to lie low, while Lauren fights out her divorce case with Andrew, a former close pal of Cowell`s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?