`Multi-millionaire` Mick Jagger’s daughter living in £120-a-week flat
London: Mick Jagger’s daughter Jade, who grew up in luxury properties in some of the world’s most desirable locations, has named a 120-pound-a-week housing association flat – mostly given to the homeless, disabled and those in low-paid jobs - as her home.
The housing association flat has become the 41-year-old jewellery designer’s new home after she tied the knot with DJ Adrian Fillary last year, the pair registered the house when they set up their firm 71Ltd in October last year, the Daily Mail reported.
The property, underneath the Oxo Tower restaurant on the south bank of the Thames, is one of the 78 flats leased by Redwood Housing to residents who are deemed to be “in housing need,” half of whom come from council waiting lists.
While Jade would not be entitled to a housing association flat, it is understood that Fillary satisfied Redwood’s criteria when he moved in 13 years ago and despite his marriage to Jade, has continued to rent the property.
A spokesman for the Coin Street Housing Co-operative, that owns the flats, said marrying a wealthy partner will not affect a tenant’s eligibility to rent the property if it remained their main residence.
Accounts at Companies House show that Jade’s business made 133,924 pounds last year. In February 2010, she sold her North London townhouse for 1.36 million pounds.
She still owns a 3-million-pound farmhouse in Ibiza, where she is believed to spend most of her time, and a 300,000-pound beachfront home in Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshara Haasan approached for Sandakozhi 2'
- Arijit Singh to sing for 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Trial of sea-plane in Goa today
- Suriya's friendly gesture for actor Rahman
- 'Fukrey 2' put on hold, says director
- Katy Perry to release new album by 2016
- Newlywed Geri Halliwell adopts husband Christian Horner's name
- Sam Smith using an app to speak after surgery
- Sexually abused women often take surgery too far: Jane Fonda
- Dwayne Johnson officiates fans wedding
- Cobie Smulders stars in 'Unexpected' trailer
- Akshara Haasan approached for Sandakozhi 2'
- Late actress's brother upset with Kerala ex-minister
- Puri Jagannath to work with Nithiin before Chiranjeevi
- Jyotika's comeback film rakes in over Rs.8 crore
- Small role in Mahesh Babu's film means a lot: Tejaswini
- Karan Johar praises 'Baahubali - The Beginning'
- Not easy to scare audiences anymore: Arulnithi
- First look of Kamal Haasan's 'Thoongaavanam' out on May 25
- Jr. NTR delights fans with the glimpse of his son
- Esha Gupta to undergo workshop for Telugu debut
- Europe beckons Ram Charan
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- CBSE Class X Results 2015 to be announced today?
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- Littering, defacement to be made punishable offence
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Check Jharkhand JAC 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 on jac.nic.in
- Check rajresults.nic.in: Rajasthan Board Class 12th results 2015 to be declared today