`Nervous` Prince William ‘couldn’t sleep’ before marrying Kate
London: Prince William has revealed that he struggled to nod off before tying the knot with the Duchess of Cambridge due to his nervousness and the blaring crowds who spent the night in The Mall.
The 29-year-old prince admitted that he just slept for half an hour, as a horde of excited supporters cheered and sang outside his window in the Clarence House.
“I hadn’t slept at all that night because obviously all the crowds were on The Mall,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“They were singing and cheering all night long. So, the excitement of that, the nervousness of me and everyone singing meant I slept for about half an hour.
“So when I did get up in the morning, I can say that I had prepared myself totally by that point. It was a case of just going out there and trying to enjoy the moment and also get through it. But it was good fun, it was really good fun,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!