`Nervous` Prince William ‘couldn’t sleep’ before marrying Kate
London: Prince William has revealed that he struggled to nod off before tying the knot with the Duchess of Cambridge due to his nervousness and the blaring crowds who spent the night in The Mall.
The 29-year-old prince admitted that he just slept for half an hour, as a horde of excited supporters cheered and sang outside his window in the Clarence House.
“I hadn’t slept at all that night because obviously all the crowds were on The Mall,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“They were singing and cheering all night long. So, the excitement of that, the nervousness of me and everyone singing meant I slept for about half an hour.
“So when I did get up in the morning, I can say that I had prepared myself totally by that point. It was a case of just going out there and trying to enjoy the moment and also get through it. But it was good fun, it was really good fun,” he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence