`Nervous` Prince William ‘couldn’t sleep’ before marrying Kate
London: Prince William has revealed that he struggled to nod off before tying the knot with the Duchess of Cambridge due to his nervousness and the blaring crowds who spent the night in The Mall.
The 29-year-old prince admitted that he just slept for half an hour, as a horde of excited supporters cheered and sang outside his window in the Clarence House.
“I hadn’t slept at all that night because obviously all the crowds were on The Mall,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“They were singing and cheering all night long. So, the excitement of that, the nervousness of me and everyone singing meant I slept for about half an hour.
“So when I did get up in the morning, I can say that I had prepared myself totally by that point. It was a case of just going out there and trying to enjoy the moment and also get through it. But it was good fun, it was really good fun,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt keen on changing 'Bhoomi' release date?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- We are playing tennis doubles, quips Twinkle Khanna on marriage with Akshay Kumar!
- Katrina Kaif training hard for Salman Khan starrer 'Tiger Zinda Hai' and THIS is what she is learning!
- Deepika Padukone chit-chatting with Neetu Kapoor at HT Most Stylish Awards is a sight to behold!