`No big difference in Bollywood, southern film industry`
Mumbai: Taapsee Pannu, who has made her Bollywood debut with David Dhawan`s ‘Chashme Baddoor’ after starring in almost 10 southern films, says she doesn`t find any major difference between the two industries, except for the language.
"Work culture... there also I finish a film in 50 to 60 days and this one (`Chashme Baddoor`) also we finished in 55 days. There, we have professional stars who come on time, but here also we used to reach the sets by seven," Taapsee said here Friday at the announcement of the association between her film and clothing brand Lawman.
"So I didn`t feel any other difference besides the language. Let`s see in future, I hope I have a long way to go here," she added.
In her career of three years, Taapsee has done Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films. She is already shooting for four other films in the south.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted