`Pregnant` Kate Winslet wants to have plenty of orange juice
Washington: Kate Winslet, soon-to-be mom for the third time has expressed her desire to have plenty of orange juice.
`The Reader` star added that she wished that there was some weird craving inside her like the woman on the advert who loved tuna fish and banana but she wasn`t like that at all, Us magazine reported.
However Winslet, who is having her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, joked of not letting her sneeze, as she might wet herself at the same time.
She also admitted feeling extra emotional during the pregnancy and hence found it extremely difficult to watch `Labor Day` without tearing up.
Winslet is also mom to son Joe, 9, with ex-husband Sam Mendes, and daughter Mia, 13, with ex-husband Jim Threapleton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'