`Rockford Files` actor James Garner died of heart attack
Los Angeles: Veteran actor James Garner died due to a massive heart attack, a coroner has ruled.
The `Rockford Files` star passed away aged 86 at his home in LA on July 19, following an acute myocardial infarction, reportedly.
Garner`s death certificate, filed in the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health yesterday, also revealed that he suffered from coronary artery disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!
- Vishal Bhardwaj a big fan of ‘Omkara’ lady Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Tom Hanks to release his first book
- Sushant Singh Rajput gears up for 'Chandamama Door Ke' – Here’s how