`Smiling` Tom Cruise re-shoots scenes
London: Actor Tom Cruise had to shoot some important scenes of his upcoming movie again after he could not stop smiling in them.
The 50-year-old was shooting for ‘All You Need Is Kill’ in Trafalgar Square here but since he was smiling a lot, these had to be shot again, reports thesun.co.uk.
The actor was recently in news for blocking the key roads of the busy city because of his shooting location.
‘All You Need Is Kill’ is directed by Doug Liman and also stars Emily Blunt and Bill Paxton. It is expected to release in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles