`Star Trek` fans get double treat with audi`s new Spock vs Spock ad
Wellington: Audi of America has lined up Star Trek`s original Spock, Leonard Nimoy , in a head-to-head with the franchise`s new Spock, Zachary Quinto in their new advert.
The ad, which promotes company`s new car Audi S7, has gone viral with nearly 1.9 million views on YouTube in just three days, Stuff.co.nz reported.
The two Spocks take on each other in a number of one-upmanship challenges with the Audi- driven by Quinto- taking centre stage over a Mercedes- driven by Nimoy, who even finds time for a verse of `The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins` from `The Hobbit.`
The new film ` Star Trek Into Darkness` is set to hit the theatres on May 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion