`Surreal`, Simon Cowell says seeing baby scan
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell recently saw a scan of his yet-to-be-born baby and he has called the experience "surreal".
Cowell is expecting his first child with New York City socialite Lauren Silverman, who is due to deliver the baby next February, reports people.com.
"You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So I am very happy," the `X Factor` boss said in an interview with The Times of London newspaper.
The 53-year-old had previously said that he was not interested in having kids but now he admits that he is looking forward to fatherhood.
He also insisted that he won`t lose his hard edge, saying, "I can assure you: I won`t go soft."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!