$1M Cannes jewellery theft `inside job`
London: The theft of 1 million dollar worth of jewellery from the Cannes film festival was "almost certainly" an inside job, police have claimed
Detectives have confirmed that the hotel safe from which the jewellery was taken was not insured, the Daily Star reported.
The detectives are continuing to question an American working for Chopard, the Swiss jewellers and festival sponsors, who had the items in her room at the Cannes Novotel.
An investigating officer said that the concern is that somebody told the criminal that this employee had a lot of very valuable jewellery in her room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- 'One Night Stand' song 'Le Chala': Sunny Leone, Tanuj Virwani & Nyra Banerjee’s steamy chemistry breaks the internet
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Katrina Kaif NOT in 'Aankhen 2'!
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is