2014 will be my year: Sushmita Sen
Mumbai: Sushmita Sen has lost weight and is gearing up for a comeback and says 2014 is going to be her year.
"I have been preparing actually since 2013. I know every time an actor loses weight or starts looking fitter or thinner, it is always for a reason. But this is me getting ready for the most fantastic time of my life in all aspects. Professionally and personally 2014 is going to be my year," the 38-year-old said here Thursday at Rouble Nagi`s art exhibition.
Sushmita is eagerly awaiting the announcement of two projects, one of which goes on floors in July.
"Professionally you are going to see me back this year for sure. We have two very nice announcements, hopefully they should happen soon," Sushmita said.
"The filming for one of them begins in July and the rest of them is more of combining the entrepreneur side of me and the actor and the mum side of me, all of it together," she added.
Sushmita is known for hits like ‘Biwi No.1’ and ‘Main Hoon Na’ and has two adopted daughters - Renee and Alisah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'