5 Types of Colleagues You will Find at Work
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar:
New Delhi: People are the same everywhere. Be it your native country or abroad, you will find almost the same kind of people carrying the same personal traits. Even at work, no matter how many jobs you change, there will be a gossip monger or a trouble maker always on his or toes. Want to know who these people are? Read here:
The Boss’s pet: This person has a job of collating the gossip from all corners of the workplace to the Boss’s ears. You may find such people buttering up the Boss by pampering him or her with good homemade food or by showering praises every now and then. The Boss’s pet tries to be always around the master.
The gossip girl(s): Gossip girls or boys have a habit of eavesdropping on others’ conversation. They don’t even shy a bit from asking personal questions to update their news bank. Their only life motto is – Everybody’s business is My business.
The spineless one: Also called ‘thali ka baigan’, such people can’t take their own stand on any issue. They lack the ability to tell between right and wrong. One day they will hang out with you and another day, they will be seen bonding big time with your enemy.
The bosom friend: Despite the presence of all the odd figures at work, there will be one person who you could trust blindly. The bosom friend is your Wo(man) Friday.
The office yogis: These species have a daily fixed routine. They come to work, bury themselves in the office files, take a lunch break, then work more and call it a day in the evening. In short, they mind their own business and have hardly any interest in the world around them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!