5 wedding-friendly websites in Demonetisation times!
Weddings are not so complicated afterall..
Mumbai: Demonetisation is taking a toll on every single person for the last few weeks, but this move can never let you affect your much-dreamt off wedding.
So, here are five user-friendly websites to keep the celebration spirits high.
1) UrbanClap: A one-stop-shop for all your last-minute wedding chores. From beauticians to wedding photographers, this app has it all sorted while you prep up for the D-Day.
2) Eco Rent A Car: Luxurious car rental company is giving special packages for luxurious rental cars, so hire a Limousines, BMW and Audi and enjoy a ride with your wife and make her feel special and provide her the ultimate swag for your honeymoon getaway
3) Salebhai: Wondering from where to buy sweets for your loved ones big night? Salebhai, an online platform for regional sweets is the solution where you can get any regional flavor, from Soan Papdi to Mysore Pak to Jaipur`s Dal Badam Chakki, etc.
4) Styletag: Styletag, India`s first online curated fashion and lifestyle destination will take care of your gifting needs. One can choose from a wide range of affordable luxury products such as apparel, bags, shoes, home decor, toiletries and accessories such as scarves, watches, snoods, etc.
5) Timesaverz: A pioneer in home maintenance services, Timesaverz can help you with all the household chores from professional cleaning of your house to pest control services, laundry services to professional beauty services. Also, you can keep a track of your bookings through this app. This app can take care for all your household requirements during the wedding season.