50 Cent to pay $16m over stolen headphone design concept lawsuit
New York: 50 Cent was recently ordered by the Federal court to pay 16 million dollars to Sleek Studio after being accused of stealing an over-the-ear headphone design concept.
The Bradenton Herald reported that the `In Da Club` rapper was apparently asked to pay 11.7 million dollars in damages on top of 4.5 million dollars in attorney fees,reportedly.
According to the sources, the 38-year-old rapper, who was in partnership with Sleek, stole the designs of the headphones he asked the company to conceptualize and manufacture.
The rapper was apparently selling headphones of similar design under the `50-Over` line with another manufacturer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row