9 in 10 Brits ‘never reveal how much salary they earn’
London: A new survey has found that ninety percent of British never discuss how much salary they earn with anyone other than close family.
A poll conducted by Money Advice Service found that just seven percent discuss what they take home with people they do not know.
It also found that two percent would lie about their salary.
“It’s high time money stopped being a taboo. Sadly, it is a tough topic – it evokes strong emotions, perhaps guilt, fear or embarrassment,” the Daily Star quoted psychologist Prof Karen Pine as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic