A special food meet in Delhi
Delhi: Kartikya Arora and Leher Sethi organized a food bloggers meet with Chef Saransh Goila, at a popular food lifestyle channel on 18th March.
Chef Saransh, the youngest celebrity chef in the country graced the event to discuss anything and everything about food at Zo Café, Hauzkhas Village. Saransh also cooked Spaghetti Moily for the gathering.
Kartikya Arora, founder ThnkMkt, who conceptualized the meet, remarked, “Such platforms are indispensable. It’s an opportunity for artists to interact with people having similar interests and backgrounds.”
An Anchor, Chef Consultant and Columnist at 27 years of age, Saransh is a host at the channel and has made it to the Limca Book of Records for being the first Indian chef to travel 20,000 kms by road in 100 days in his show Roti, Rasta aur India. Chef Saransh chit chatted with food bloggers, restaurateurs and entrepreneurs. He also announced his plan of opening his own restaurant in Mumbai soon! He spoke about the relevance of a 24 hour food channel in today’s times! He said, “In our country four things sell the most: religion, cricket, Bollywood and food!”
It was an informal meet where bloggers interacted with the chef and will got to explore new tricks and got new tips from him. Well-known bloggers such as Vivek Vaid (Tiger’s Experience), Maneck(Maverick) and Anubhav Sapra(Delhi Food Walks) were present at the meet. Zo café served a special menu for the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check