A special food meet in Delhi
Delhi: Kartikya Arora and Leher Sethi organized a food bloggers meet with Chef Saransh Goila, at a popular food lifestyle channel on 18th March.
Chef Saransh, the youngest celebrity chef in the country graced the event to discuss anything and everything about food at Zo Café, Hauzkhas Village. Saransh also cooked Spaghetti Moily for the gathering.
Kartikya Arora, founder ThnkMkt, who conceptualized the meet, remarked, “Such platforms are indispensable. It’s an opportunity for artists to interact with people having similar interests and backgrounds.”
An Anchor, Chef Consultant and Columnist at 27 years of age, Saransh is a host at the channel and has made it to the Limca Book of Records for being the first Indian chef to travel 20,000 kms by road in 100 days in his show Roti, Rasta aur India. Chef Saransh chit chatted with food bloggers, restaurateurs and entrepreneurs. He also announced his plan of opening his own restaurant in Mumbai soon! He spoke about the relevance of a 24 hour food channel in today’s times! He said, “In our country four things sell the most: religion, cricket, Bollywood and food!”
It was an informal meet where bloggers interacted with the chef and will got to explore new tricks and got new tips from him. Well-known bloggers such as Vivek Vaid (Tiger’s Experience), Maneck(Maverick) and Anubhav Sapra(Delhi Food Walks) were present at the meet. Zo café served a special menu for the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside