Aamir Khan tastes litti chokha in Bihar
Patna: Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy `litti chokha` at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of `litti` and `bengan bharta`, sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the `3 Idiots` star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir`s visit, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive