Aamir Khan tastes litti chokha in Bihar
Patna: Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy `litti chokha` at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of `litti` and `bengan bharta`, sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the `3 Idiots` star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir`s visit, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh's tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Elvis Presley's grandchildren taken into child custody
- Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi: Father Mahesh Bhatt