Aaradhya Bachchan joins grandpa Amitabh Bachchan to meet his fans
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan greets hundreds of his well-wishers outside his residence Jalsa here every Sunday but it was a little different this time! His little granddaughter Aaradhya, along with her parents Aishwarya and Abhishek, also joined the megastar.
Big B posted a photograph on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com, showcasing the 18-month-old zapped by the attention of the crowd. Aaradhya was, like most times, in her mother`s arms.
Meanwhile, Amitabh and Abhishek waved at the fans with a smile on their faces.
"Sunday well wishers, lots of dear Ef ..`little one` came out too... concern on her face - why are these people waving and screaming,” the 70-year-old tweeted.
Aaradhya will turn 2 this November.
The fan frenzy at Big B`s house is a phenomenon that has not changed over the years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels