Abhishek Bachchan flags off special `BEST` busses in Mumbai
New Delhi: Abhishek Bachchan, along with `Yuva Sena President,` Aditya Thackeray, has flagged off the special `BEST` buses in Mumbai.
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) has started a special late night bus service from Madh Island to Dadar and from film city to Dadar.
The facility has been initiated for film city workers who work till late night hours.
Talking to the media, the 37-year-old actor thanked BEST for the special service.
"I am really happy, this bus service which we are starting, is actually a big problem in our film industry as there are many colleagues and technicians, for instance if we have a night shift we pack up and leave in our cars but there are many people who neither have a car nor a bus available," Jr. Bachchan said.
The `Bluffmaster` star asserted that in the film industry all the importance is given to actors but there are many other people involved in it.
"I believe, in film making all the importance is given to us actors but there are many more people involved in it. Around 400 to 500 people are required to make a film and only 10 to 12 get the limelight. So I call the rest of them as unsung heroes. So I think we should do whatever we can for them," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic