Actor Danny Murphy dies
Los Angeles: Actor Danny Murphy, best remembered for his role in comedy `There`s Something About Mary` alongside Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz, has passed away. He was 59.
According to his agent, Cynthia Kazarian, the quadriplegic actor passed away from cancer in Florida, reportedly.
Murphy was born on August 20, 1955. He became quadriplegic due to a diving accident when he was 19. Murphy only started his career in the entertainment industry much later in his life by appearing in the Farrelly brothers` 1996 film `Kingpin`.
Peter Farrelly, who is also a close friend of the late actor, remembered his dear friend, calling him "the bravest guy I ever knew in my life."
Farrelly, who was also present during the accident which changed Murphy`s life, also shared that his friend stayed positive despite the difficult situation, saying, "I never once heard him complain about his lot in life."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing