Actor John Walton dead
Sydney: Australian actor John Walton has died at the age of 62.
He is said to have been suffering from an illness for long, but no details about his death were available, reportedly.
Walton is best known as a TV heartthrob for his role in Australian soap opera “The Young Doctors”.
His former co-star Cornelia Frances in a tribute to the actor said: "We were like a huge family. Of all the handsome doctors, he was the most popular. It`s so sad. He was such a beautiful man and a giver as an actor and a person."
"He was just one of the lovely people that you happen to meet and get on with. Everyone loved him. He didn`t have an enemy in the world."
Walton also enjoyed roles in Australian shows “The Sullivans”, “Home and Away”, “Blue Heelers” and “A Country Practice”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!