Actor John Walton dead
Sydney: Australian actor John Walton has died at the age of 62.
He is said to have been suffering from an illness for long, but no details about his death were available, reportedly.
Walton is best known as a TV heartthrob for his role in Australian soap opera “The Young Doctors”.
His former co-star Cornelia Frances in a tribute to the actor said: "We were like a huge family. Of all the handsome doctors, he was the most popular. It`s so sad. He was such a beautiful man and a giver as an actor and a person."
"He was just one of the lovely people that you happen to meet and get on with. Everyone loved him. He didn`t have an enemy in the world."
Walton also enjoyed roles in Australian shows “The Sullivans”, “Home and Away”, “Blue Heelers” and “A Country Practice”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH