Actress Zosia Mamet hates uncomfortable clothes
Los Angeles: Actress Zosia Mamet, who was recently named one of Time magazine`s worst dressed celebrities of 2013, says she prefers comfortable dresses over those which spell style.
The “Girls” actress, famed for playing ditzy Shoshanna on the HBO show, admires high-end designers such as Carven, Honour and Rebecca Minkoff for their head-turning designs, but she is unwilling to dress herself in items that feel too restricting.
"I`m not the girl who is going to put on something I can`t breathe in or walk or sit down in. I don`t see the point. I like something I feel good in, that feels `me`,” a webiste quoted Mamet as saying.
“I just bought some striped pyjamas from American Apparel and I really love them. Sometimes I put a headscarf on with them when I`m cleaning the apartment,” added the 25-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style