Adam Levine and I don`t hate each other, says Christina Aguilera
Washington: Singer Christina Aguilera has reportedly come clean about her turbulent relationship with Adam Levine, her co-judge on ` The Voice`, saying that she and the Maroon 5 singer do not hate each other.
The 32-year old American singer-songwriter spoke about the 34-year old musician saying "we`re both very passionate, but it isn`t personal with Adam. We`re just very strong personalities", Fox News reported.
Aguilera credited her 5-year-old son Max and her charity work with the United Nations in Rwanda for her renewed focus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!