Adam Levine and I don`t hate each other, says Christina Aguilera
Washington: Singer Christina Aguilera has reportedly come clean about her turbulent relationship with Adam Levine, her co-judge on ` The Voice`, saying that she and the Maroon 5 singer do not hate each other.
The 32-year old American singer-songwriter spoke about the 34-year old musician saying "we`re both very passionate, but it isn`t personal with Adam. We`re just very strong personalities", Fox News reported.
Aguilera credited her 5-year-old son Max and her charity work with the United Nations in Rwanda for her renewed focus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!