Adam Levine and I don`t hate each other, says Christina Aguilera
Washington: Singer Christina Aguilera has reportedly come clean about her turbulent relationship with Adam Levine, her co-judge on ` The Voice`, saying that she and the Maroon 5 singer do not hate each other.
The 32-year old American singer-songwriter spoke about the 34-year old musician saying "we`re both very passionate, but it isn`t personal with Adam. We`re just very strong personalities", Fox News reported.
Aguilera credited her 5-year-old son Max and her charity work with the United Nations in Rwanda for her renewed focus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'