Adam Levine and I don`t hate each other, says Christina Aguilera
Washington: Singer Christina Aguilera has reportedly come clean about her turbulent relationship with Adam Levine, her co-judge on ` The Voice`, saying that she and the Maroon 5 singer do not hate each other.
The 32-year old American singer-songwriter spoke about the 34-year old musician saying "we`re both very passionate, but it isn`t personal with Adam. We`re just very strong personalities", Fox News reported.
Aguilera credited her 5-year-old son Max and her charity work with the United Nations in Rwanda for her renewed focus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates the undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple