Adam Levine doesn`t need a bachelor party: Blake Shelton
Los Angeles: Country singer Blake Shelton feels that his friend and fellow `Voice` coach Adam Levine does not need to be surrounded by a bunch of scantily clad women before his marriage.
Levine, 34, who once crowned as the sexiest man alive, got engaged to Behati Prinsloo in July, reported People magazine.
"That`s like bringing sand to the beach. He is marrying a supermodel for God`s sakes. A Victoria`s Secret supermodel.
"What are you gonna have at your bachelor party? I wouldn`t have one if I was him. I would just hang out at the house and hang out with (Behati). And she`s really cool," Shelton said.
The couple have been dating since last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!