Adam Levine doesn`t need a bachelor party: Blake Shelton
Los Angeles: Country singer Blake Shelton feels that his friend and fellow `Voice` coach Adam Levine does not need to be surrounded by a bunch of scantily clad women before his marriage.
Levine, 34, who once crowned as the sexiest man alive, got engaged to Behati Prinsloo in July, reported People magazine.
"That`s like bringing sand to the beach. He is marrying a supermodel for God`s sakes. A Victoria`s Secret supermodel.
"What are you gonna have at your bachelor party? I wouldn`t have one if I was him. I would just hang out at the house and hang out with (Behati). And she`s really cool," Shelton said.
The couple have been dating since last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto