Adam Levine reveals got little `woozy` while proposing to fiancee Behati Prinsloo
Washington: Adam Levine has revealed that he got a little "woozy" when he popped the question to his fiancee Behati Prinsloo.
During an interview, the Maroon 5 frontman said that one could not be confident about proposing someone and he was a confident person, but he got on that knee and everything changed immediately, suggest reports.
`The Voice` star asserted that he even lost his balance, so he got down on both knees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim, Kanye win USD 440,000 settlement of proposal video
- Miley Cyrus bakes vegan cake for father's birthday
- Nicki Minaj's comments about VMA not polite: Miley Cyrus
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show