Adam Levine reveals got little `woozy` while proposing to fiancee Behati Prinsloo
Washington: Adam Levine has revealed that he got a little "woozy" when he popped the question to his fiancee Behati Prinsloo.
During an interview, the Maroon 5 frontman said that one could not be confident about proposing someone and he was a confident person, but he got on that knee and everything changed immediately, suggest reports.
`The Voice` star asserted that he even lost his balance, so he got down on both knees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni