Adam Shankman seeks rehab
Los Angeles: `A Walk to Remember` helmer Adam Shankman has sought a treatment in a rehab facility.
The representative of the 49-year-old director of `Hairspray` and `Rock of Ages`, has confirmed the news, reported E!Online.
"He is currently seeking treatment in a rehabilitation center. His friends and family support him and wish him well on his journey to recovery," a representative said.
However, there is no information on why Shankman sought treatment.
Shankman has also directed several episodes of `Glee`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!
- I'm willing to take risks: Eva Longoria
- Intolerance issue: Plea against Aamir Khan in Indore court
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone’s 'Bajirao Mastani' to release in Tamil, Telugu
- Deepika Padukone visits Siddhivinayak temple to pray for Ranbir Kapoor, ‘Tamasha’