Adam Shankman seeks rehab
Los Angeles: `A Walk to Remember` helmer Adam Shankman has sought a treatment in a rehab facility.
The representative of the 49-year-old director of `Hairspray` and `Rock of Ages`, has confirmed the news, reported E!Online.
"He is currently seeking treatment in a rehabilitation center. His friends and family support him and wish him well on his journey to recovery," a representative said.
However, there is no information on why Shankman sought treatment.
Shankman has also directed several episodes of `Glee`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud