Adele asked to write children`s book
London: Singer Adele has been approached by Puffin to pen a children`s book and the publishers believe she could become as big a success as `Harry Potter` creator JK Rowling.
The 25-year-old singer, who has 10-month-old son Angelo with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, has been approached by top publishing company Puffin to pen a story for kids which will be an easy-read for beginners, feature simple images and follow a storyline based on motherhood, reported Daily Star.
"Adele loves the idea. It won`t reveal anything too personal as that`s not her style. But the book will be something she can have as a memory of her early days as a mum and also something she can dedicate to her son. Everyone is very excited," a source said.
Adele, who won the Best Original Song Oscar earlier this year for her James Bond theme `Skyfall`, will follow the likes of Madonna, Ricky Gervais and David Walliams who have also had big hits with children`s fiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Watch how you can keep your bookshelves neat and clean!
- Here’s why Lord Shiva is also known as Neelkantha
- Preparing for your dream job? Opt for an in-person interview
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you