Adele asked to write children`s book
London: Singer Adele has been approached by Puffin to pen a children`s book and the publishers believe she could become as big a success as `Harry Potter` creator JK Rowling.
The 25-year-old singer, who has 10-month-old son Angelo with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, has been approached by top publishing company Puffin to pen a story for kids which will be an easy-read for beginners, feature simple images and follow a storyline based on motherhood, reported Daily Star.
"Adele loves the idea. It won`t reveal anything too personal as that`s not her style. But the book will be something she can have as a memory of her early days as a mum and also something she can dedicate to her son. Everyone is very excited," a source said.
Adele, who won the Best Original Song Oscar earlier this year for her James Bond theme `Skyfall`, will follow the likes of Madonna, Ricky Gervais and David Walliams who have also had big hits with children`s fiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row