Adele excited about British Mother`s Day
Los Angeles: After being honoured at a number of awards show this year, Oscar-winning singer Adele is most excited about Mother`s Day.
The singer-songwriter, 24, who gave birth to her first child last year, couldn`t contain her excitement over the British version of the holiday Sunday, reported People magzine.
"Happy mamas day to all of us! This is my first one! Never been happier," she Tweeted on the special day.
Adele most recently showed her love for her five-month-old baby boy after buying a kitschy Oscar statuette reading "Best Son," to match the one she earned herself for singing the theme song in the James Bond fllm, `Skyfall`.
The singer has not yet publicly released the name of her son with boyfriend Simon Konecki, although it is rumored to be Angelo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'
- Deepika Padukone approached for Siddharth Anand's next? Here's the truth
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits