Adele excited about British Mother`s Day
Los Angeles: After being honoured at a number of awards show this year, Oscar-winning singer Adele is most excited about Mother`s Day.
The singer-songwriter, 24, who gave birth to her first child last year, couldn`t contain her excitement over the British version of the holiday Sunday, reported People magzine.
"Happy mamas day to all of us! This is my first one! Never been happier," she Tweeted on the special day.
Adele most recently showed her love for her five-month-old baby boy after buying a kitschy Oscar statuette reading "Best Son," to match the one she earned herself for singing the theme song in the James Bond fllm, `Skyfall`.
The singer has not yet publicly released the name of her son with boyfriend Simon Konecki, although it is rumored to be Angelo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!