Adele keeps her identity under wraps
London: Singer Adele reportedly keeps her identity under wraps even while ordering takeaway food.
The 24-year-old, who refused to reveal son`s name after his birth in October last year, does not let the delivery boy reach her house.
"Adele loves Persian food, but is so secretive she makes sure the takeaways are never delivered to her home," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She always has the same dish, but asks for it to be sent to the corner of a nearby street, where one of her workers collects it. It`s hilarious and very cloak and dagger," source added.
The singer is said to be fan of restaurant The View, near her Brighton home.
"Her favourite dish is a Ghormeh Sabez, which costs 9.95 pounds and is a medley of lamb, cooked with red beans," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali