Adele keeps her identity under wraps
London: Singer Adele reportedly keeps her identity under wraps even while ordering takeaway food.
The 24-year-old, who refused to reveal son`s name after his birth in October last year, does not let the delivery boy reach her house.
"Adele loves Persian food, but is so secretive she makes sure the takeaways are never delivered to her home," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She always has the same dish, but asks for it to be sent to the corner of a nearby street, where one of her workers collects it. It`s hilarious and very cloak and dagger," source added.
The singer is said to be fan of restaurant The View, near her Brighton home.
"Her favourite dish is a Ghormeh Sabez, which costs 9.95 pounds and is a medley of lamb, cooked with red beans," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple