Adele keeps her identity under wraps
London: Singer Adele reportedly keeps her identity under wraps even while ordering takeaway food.
The 24-year-old, who refused to reveal son`s name after his birth in October last year, does not let the delivery boy reach her house.
"Adele loves Persian food, but is so secretive she makes sure the takeaways are never delivered to her home," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She always has the same dish, but asks for it to be sent to the corner of a nearby street, where one of her workers collects it. It`s hilarious and very cloak and dagger," source added.
The singer is said to be fan of restaurant The View, near her Brighton home.
"Her favourite dish is a Ghormeh Sabez, which costs 9.95 pounds and is a medley of lamb, cooked with red beans," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon