Adele missed Gaga`s gig to relieve babysitter
London: Singer Adele may have always supported her wacky pal Lady Gaga, but she couldn`t stay to enjoy her performance for the sake of her son and his babysitter.
She enjoyed a rare night out with fiancé Simon Konecki as surprise guests at an exclusive Gaga gig, but even the most exclusive showbiz parties can`t keep her from putting family first, reports mirror.co.uk.
The couple, who has been busy enjoying home life with 14-month-old Angelo, arrived at London Mayfair`s private members` club Annabel`s shortly after 9 p.m. for the Belvedere Vodka event.
But after being told that Gaga was performing at 11.30 pm - an hour later than originally billed - Adele and Simon were forced to leave to relieve their babysitter.
A pal said: “They missed Gaga by a few minutes.
“When management told her Gaga hadn`t even arrived, and it was 10.30 pm, they had a chat and decided to leave. Gaga showed up just after that but headed to a private room before her performance.
“Of course Adele thought it was a huge shame not to see Gaga perform, but she knows there will be other times and Lady Gaga is overjoyed she made the effort to come with Simon.”
All praise to Adele for getting her priorities right.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles