Adele planning a magical bash for son`s first birthday?
London: Singer Adele is reportedly planning to invite TV illusionist David Blaine to her son`s first birthday as she wants to throw him a magical bash.
The 25-year-old `Skyfall` hitmaker has thought of flying Blaine, 40, to her Brighton home on October 19 reported Daily Star.
"Adele wants a small, intimate family party for Angelo with a magic theme. Having David there will make it even more memorable and she hopes he can teach the whole family how to do a few tricks on the day," a source said.
"Having David there will make it even more memorable. They got on so well when they met, she is sure he`ll be up for joining the party," the source added.
Adele also wants to bake a cake herself for the party.
The singer raises son Angelo with boyfriend Simon Christopher Konecki.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor