Adele planning a magical bash for son`s first birthday?
London: Singer Adele is reportedly planning to invite TV illusionist David Blaine to her son`s first birthday as she wants to throw him a magical bash.
The 25-year-old `Skyfall` hitmaker has thought of flying Blaine, 40, to her Brighton home on October 19 reported Daily Star.
"Adele wants a small, intimate family party for Angelo with a magic theme. Having David there will make it even more memorable and she hopes he can teach the whole family how to do a few tricks on the day," a source said.
"Having David there will make it even more memorable. They got on so well when they met, she is sure he`ll be up for joining the party," the source added.
Adele also wants to bake a cake herself for the party.
The singer raises son Angelo with boyfriend Simon Christopher Konecki.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles