Adele redecorates her house with Andy Warhol`s prints
London: Oscar-winning singer Adele is reportedly redecorating the walls of her house with pop artist Andy Warhol`s prints rather than going for usual plaster.
The 24-year-old `Skyfall` hitmaker recently spent 15,000 pounds on arcade games and pinball machines for the games room, reported Sun online.
Adele has reportedly spent thousands of pounds on two rare butterfly canvases by the pop artist for the living room.
"Adele and her partner Simon Konecki had the pair of prints delivered to their house in the past month.
"The Warhols have already been hung in pride of place on the walls of the living room at the huge house. Adele has been kitting out the place now they are back from LA with baby Angelo," a source said.
Adele and Konecki have recently postponed the housewarming party due to the cold weather.
The beach-themed event was originally due to take place over the Easter weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin confirm their romance!
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra
- Paul McCartney voices for Skype emojis!
- Salman Khan surprised Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights Live’ – What happened next
- Have to be at the Oscars for Leonardo DiCaprio: Kate Winslet