Adele`s a chubby lady, says Joan Rivers
Los Angeles: Comedian Joan Rivers again took a dig at singer Adele`s weight by calling her "fat" and "chubby lady".
Earlier, Rivers had commented upon the Oscar-winning singer on David Letterman`s show by saying: "What`s her song? `Rolling in the deep` ... fried chicken?"
Even though she was bombarded with mails asking her to apologise, Rivers seems to have no regrets, reports thesun.co.uk.
"It was funny, she`s a chubby lady who`s very, very rich. She should just calm down - or lose weight," Rivers said on a chat show recently.
"And she wanted an apology - so I took an ad out on her a**. I said, `You are not fat` and then I had room left for a lot of other ads. Let`s face reality - she`s fat," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebs slam AIB's Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar! – Details inside
- Photo alert! First look of Dwayne Johnson from 'Fast & Furious 8'!
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Love is blind, like literally! Riteish Deshmukh's 'Housefull 3' proves it - Pic Inside
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!