Adele to get cookery lesson from Nigella Lawson
London: Singer Adele will get a personal cookery master class with popular chef Nigella Lawson.
She has received the special opportunity as a gift from one of Adele`s 14-month-old son Angelo`s "godfairies", a website reports.
"Adele has a group of close male friends who she calls `Angelo`s Godfairies`, because she isn`t religious and doesn`t believe in traditional godparents. One of her close circle thought to give her the Nigella present this Christmas because she`s become so keen on cooking," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ