Adele to get cookery lesson from Nigella Lawson
London: Singer Adele will get a personal cookery master class with popular chef Nigella Lawson.
She has received the special opportunity as a gift from one of Adele`s 14-month-old son Angelo`s "godfairies", a website reports.
"Adele has a group of close male friends who she calls `Angelo`s Godfairies`, because she isn`t religious and doesn`t believe in traditional godparents. One of her close circle thought to give her the Nigella present this Christmas because she`s become so keen on cooking," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai