Adoption on Elisabeth Moss` wish list
Los Angeles: Actress Elisabeth Moss would love to follow in the footsteps of her single friends who are planning to adopt children.
The `Mad Men` star, who is dating Australian cinematographer Adam Arkapaw, also said she loves the freedom women have these days.
"I`d like to, I hope to. I have a couple of good friends who are single and adopting a child, and they`re beautiful, smart, incredible women," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Moss as saying.
"It has nothing to do with anything except they didn`t meet the right man and guess what? They`re not going to settle. We`re very lucky as women these days because we have so many choices," she said.
The 30-year-old also admits that despite being in a relationship, her life lacks stability and she says she`s finally ready to stop living the "gipsy lifestyle".
"It`s a very gipsy lifestyle, which I lead. I don`t own a place because I don`t live anywhere. I`m happy with it but I`m growing out of it. I`m just getting to the point where I`d like a place to put my **** in that doesn`t move," she said.
"Carrying around with the boxes and not knowing where your shoes are and that jacket you want to wear - it gets a little tiring," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys