Adoption on Elisabeth Moss` wish list
Los Angeles: Actress Elisabeth Moss would love to follow in the footsteps of her single friends who are planning to adopt children.
The `Mad Men` star, who is dating Australian cinematographer Adam Arkapaw, also said she loves the freedom women have these days.
"I`d like to, I hope to. I have a couple of good friends who are single and adopting a child, and they`re beautiful, smart, incredible women," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Moss as saying.
"It has nothing to do with anything except they didn`t meet the right man and guess what? They`re not going to settle. We`re very lucky as women these days because we have so many choices," she said.
The 30-year-old also admits that despite being in a relationship, her life lacks stability and she says she`s finally ready to stop living the "gipsy lifestyle".
"It`s a very gipsy lifestyle, which I lead. I don`t own a place because I don`t live anywhere. I`m happy with it but I`m growing out of it. I`m just getting to the point where I`d like a place to put my **** in that doesn`t move," she said.
"Carrying around with the boxes and not knowing where your shoes are and that jacket you want to wear - it gets a little tiring," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Good news! Dimpy Ganguly welcomes baby Reanna with blizzards of kisses and hugs - See pic
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation