Adrienne Bailon defends herself over Rob Kardashian row
Los Angeles: Adrienne Bailon has defended herself after her ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian`s sister Kim blasted her for calling him disloyal.
Bailon, who dated Rob for two years before splitting from him in 2009, had said he cheated on her and that being associated with the Kardashians had hurt her career.
Kim Kardashian then took to Twitter to slam her. "Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is because she is talking about a Kardashian," she had tweeted.
The `Cheetah Girls` has now released a statement on Instagram, saying, "Fame and career are two different things. I`ve always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone`s `girlfriend` was never what I wanted to be famous for.
"What makes you `famous` isn`t always what you want to be `labelled` as, or known for. If anyone should understand that... It should be you," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut