Adrienne Bailon defends herself over Rob Kardashian row
Los Angeles: Adrienne Bailon has defended herself after her ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian`s sister Kim blasted her for calling him disloyal.
Bailon, who dated Rob for two years before splitting from him in 2009, had said he cheated on her and that being associated with the Kardashians had hurt her career.
Kim Kardashian then took to Twitter to slam her. "Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is because she is talking about a Kardashian," she had tweeted.
The `Cheetah Girls` has now released a statement on Instagram, saying, "Fame and career are two different things. I`ve always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone`s `girlfriend` was never what I wanted to be famous for.
"What makes you `famous` isn`t always what you want to be `labelled` as, or known for. If anyone should understand that... It should be you," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!