Alec Baldwin barred from using VIP bathroom
New York: Alec Baldwin was barred from using a VIP bathroom at Nathan Lane`s Tony-winning show, `The Nance`, last week while his pregnant wife used the same facility.
Sources have revealed that during the intermission, Hilaria, was allowed to use a special restroom at the side of the theater but Baldwin was told to use the toilet downstairs with the rest of the audience, the New York Post reported.
The sources explained that the `30 Rock` star was stopped by security and told that he couldn`t use that bathroom, which was for employees.
The 55-year-old actor was heard joking to his wife and friends in the lobby that he thinks that he is not famous enough.
A theater source told the publication that it was a handicapped restroom and Hilaria was allowed to go because of her pregnancy.
Sources have reported that Baldwin headed to the public johns, where he had to wait in a massive queue with everyone staring at him.
The actor tried to ignore them and focused on his cellphone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing