Alec Baldwin deactivates Twitter account
London: `30 Rock` star Alec Baldwin has deactivated his Twitter page following allegations that his wife was posting messages online during James Gandolfini`s funeral.
The couple paid their respects to `The Sopranos` star at a church in New York City, and an online report suggested Baldwin`s partner Hilaria Thomas had been tweeting throughout the service, reported Daily Star.
Initially, the 55-year-old actor brushed off the allegations by posting a simple message on the website, writing, "Someone wrote that my wife was tweeting at a funeral. Hey. That`s not true. But I`m gonna tweet at your funeral".
However, he returned to his Twitter page later in the day to rant about the report, writing, "My wife and I attend a funeral to pay our respects to an old friend... How much of this are people supposed to take? With these blatant lies every day. My wife did not use her phone, in any capacity, at our friend`s funeral. Now, I am going away from Twitter and good luck to all of you who know the truth."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni