Alec Baldwin files complaint against photographer
New York: Actor Alec Baldwin has filed a police complaint against a photographer following a street clash.
The 54-year-old scuffled with New York Post staff snapper G.N. Miller near the Greenwich Village yoga studio, owned by his pregnant wife, Hilaria Thomas.
Police officers were called to the scene and both men filed complaints, reports contactmusic.com.
Baldwin also turned to his Twitter page to give his side of the story, he writes: "Thank you to NYPD officers who came to my home today so that I could file a formal complaint against NY Post `photographer` who assaulted me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled